Monday, March 12, 2007

And so it continues ...

I broke my 10 month sabbatical from investing with the purchase of 7 scrips today. Starting tomorrow, i'll post my analysis of company stocks based on principles of value investing, competitive advantage, rising & dawning industries and whatever relevant comes to mind. In the interim, you'll find my previous blog (small2big.blogspot.com) useful - to evaluate & critique my writings.

Hope you like the blog and please feel free to post your comments on them. I am available at shankarnath@gmail.com. I shall try to reply to your emails at the earliest.

Scrips bought today - Gujarat Alkalies, Hindalco, Bank of Baroda, Vardhman Textiles, Birla Corporation, Graphite India and Savita Chemicals. While 1 in 7 scrips declined today, Birla Corp (-2.23%) ... Savita Chemicals shot up by 6.58% today. I shall be having a post on each of these scrips soon.

3 comments:

SG said...

Welcome Back !

Prasanth said...

Hi Shankar,

Welcome back !!

Regards,

Prasanth

Prem Sagar said...

Wow! Welcome back!!!
Regards
Prem