Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Bloddy coincidence

I maintain a fairly extensive stock tracker which gives me a decent idea of NCAV, P/E ratio, fwd PE, debt recap numbers etc. Two stocks - Aarvee Denim and Exports Ltd. and Nahar Exports - are listed sequentially there. Surprisingly ...
1. Both stocks have an m-cap of 290 crs
2. Both stocks give a dividend of 1.50 on a 10 rupee share
3. Both stocks have similar debt recap value of 105 crs and consequently, the same ratio of debtrecap/m-cap
4. Both stocks have the same fwdP/E ratio of 7.90

I had put Nahar Exports on the BUY list a month back when it was at 70.00 rupees (the stock has jumped up to 89.00; I bought this stock yesterday at 82 .. so I made 9% in a day ... ha ). Im putting a buy on Aarvee Denim and Exports Ltd. aswell. The stock is available at 132 rupees (11-Apr), is largely profitable at 37 crs (expected this yr), growing sales and profits and good management.

No comments: